This Pure Append update includes the integration of the Neustar brand which will be visible to end users, and also includes an updated User Guide and Output Code Reference Manual. The login credentials, features and functionalities will not change. We recommend the update for all users.
Please read the instructions before downloading the most current Pure Append version.
- Click the "Download Pure Append Program File" button located in the right margin.
- Save the pureappend.exe file to your desktop.
- Copy this new pureappend.exe file over the existing Pure Append program file.
NOTE: Replacing the "pureappend.exe" file will NOT delete any File Processing Templates or output files that you had saved previously in your Pure Append installation folder.
- Replace the existing pureappend.exe file.
- Update the Pure Append desktop icon by deleting the current desktop icon.
- Click on the Start menu, select the All Programs menu, right click Pure Append, select "Send to" and click "Desktop (create shortcut)".
- Double click the new Pure Append desktop icon and you are ready to run your updated version of Pure Append.
If you do not know how to copy over the existing Pure Append program file or if you do not know its location, please follow these steps below:
- From the Start menu, select the All Programs menu and right click on the Pure Append program.
- Click on "Properties" to display the Pure Append program's properties. The "Start in" field displays the location of the Pure Append installation file.
- Next, drag the "pureappend.exe" file you just downloaded to your desktop into this folder. The system will ask you to confirm that you want to replace the existing file. Click on the "Yes" button.
- You should now see the new version of pureappend.exe in your Pure Append folder.
- Click the "Download Pure Append Setup File" located in the right margin and save the file to your desktop.
- Click the "Download Pure Append Program File" button located in the right margin and save the file to your desktop.
- Double click on the setup.exe file to launch the Pure Append setup and installation wizard.
- Follow the prompts in the installation wizard to install Pure Append.
- Follow the above steps for current users to upgrade to the new version of Pure Append.
If you encounter issues downloading the files, please contact your Account Manager or call 800.935.9644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.