Since the dawn of the digital age, businesses have achieved solid returns by investing in personalization across various channels. In a recent survey, VB Insight found that between 70 and 94 percent of respondents saw a notable increase in key customer engagement metrics by employing personalization.
But as the number of devices, channels, and touch points per consumers grows over time, it becomes increasingly difficult to deliver on promises of personalization. To succeed, today’s marketer needs to:
- Understand the importance of an authoritative identity methodology
- Know how to enhance first-party data with second- and third-party inputs
- Seek neutral data inputs from online and offline sources
- Integrate Ad Tech and Mar Tech
- Consistently and reliably measure results across channels
In this white paper, we’ll discuss why consumers often feel disengaged by personalization efforts, and offer 4 strategies you can employ now to amp up your cross-channel personalization strategy.