On July 10th, the FCC released a package of declaratory rulings under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). The rulings are designed to provide clarity on how the Commission interprets TCPA, close loopholes and affirm consumer rights to control the calls they receive.
In this informative webinar, Neustar’s Chief Privacy Officer, Becky Burr and Senior Director of Risk and Identity, Mitch Young will discuss the impact these rulings have on collections and customer operations, as well as the new best practices for mitigating TCPA compliance risk and the operational demands it creates.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What these new rulings mean to credit and collections companies, and the steps you can take to mitigate your TCPA risk
- Why authoritative, real time consumer contact information is critical to understanding phone type and ownership
- How a data-driven outbound dialer strategy delivers operational benefits that extend beyond mitigating compliance risk
- Becky Burr, Chief Privacy Officer, Neustar
- Mitch Young, Senior Director Risk & Identity, Neustar
- Mike Sisk (Moderator), Contributing Editor, American Banker