Litigation around TCPA compliance violations is on the rise with class action lawsuits reaching unprecedented settlement levels. Is your company at risk when making outbound autodialed calls? Is your company taking the steps necessary to mitigate your risks?
Get the answers to these questions and more in this webinar from Neustar, the source for authoritative and accurate consumer contact information.Hear from industry experts, including FTC veteran and Neustar’s Chief Privacy Officer Becky Burr, on the interpretation of TCPA law and the current regulatory landscape. In addition, Neustar’s TCPA Product Lead Jamie Gold will discuss why extensive, authoritative data greatly reduces the likelihood of TCPA violations.
CBE Companies, a global business process outsourcing (BPO) organization offering first and third-party debt collections services, will also provide insight on how the use of Neustar TCPA services have increased their overall outbound calling operational efficiencies while mitigating risk.
Attendees will learn:
- What companies that use auto-dialers need to know about TCPA law
- What are the best practices for mitigating TCPA compliance risk
- Why verifying consumer phone data is critical to risk mitigation and operational efforts
- How the constant change in consumer data requires the most extensive and accurate data source for TCPA compliance
- How a leading collections company has been successful is both mitigating TCPA risk while improving operational efficiencies