On June 18th, the FCC voted on a package of declaratory rulings under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). The rulings are designed to provide clarity on how the Commission interprets TCPA, close loopholes and affirm consumer rights to control the calls they receive. The rulings will have a substantial impact on marketing and customer operations across many industries.
Join Neustar for an informative webinar presented by Becky Burr, Neustar Chief Privacy Officer and Mark Brennan, Partner at Hogan Lovells where they will discuss the interpretation of the new order for those engaged in contacting consumers or customers via phone or text for telemarketing, collections, servicing, alerting and other communications.
You will learn:
- What do these new rulings mean to your company?
- What is the definition of an autodialer?
- What does the one call exception for reassigned numbers mean and what is the impact?
- What are the special exemptions that the FCC announced?
- What steps can your company take to mitigate TCPA risk?
Get the answers to these questions and more in this webinar from Neustar, the source for authoritative, real time consumer contact information.