Is your infrastructure complex, with unique technical requirements? Are your budgets shrinking along with your IT staff? If so, Neustar’s professional services team has the expertise to help. Whether you’re implementing Neustar services or delivering on other projects, we’ll tailor a consulting engagement that meets your needs and budget.
Technical Account Management (TAM)
For the ultimate in personalized services, Neustar can provide technical account management (TAM). To ensure your project’s success, you’ll receive a dedicated project manager or engineer, someone whose skills and background best fit your business. Your technical account manager is your go-to person, a front-line resource backed by an entire team of experts. As you deploy and configure services, he or she will provide you with:
- A single point of contact for technical questions and related issues throughout and beyond your implementation
- Strategic technology guidance backed by an entire team’s experience, following industry best practices
- An assessment of your network and application infrastructure, along with recommendations for optimization within the scope of your deployment
- Part-time or full-time support to augment your technology projects
- Project management assistance
- Remote or on-site service
Our technical account managers are your voice within Neustar. They’ll interact with our customer service team on your behalf and serve as direct lines to each Neustar department – billing, product management, you name it. They’re also available to answer your questions and advise you after implementation.
Staff Augmentation (SA)
If you need more help than a single point of contact can provide, Neustar also offers flexible project-based staff augmentation. For your convenience, we offer tiered hourly increments, giving you as much or as little help as you need. If you decide you require more hours than originally planned, just ask for more and we’ll be glad to supply them. In fact, if your needs go beyond the scope of one project, we can augment your staff with a full team of consultants and engineers.