Webinar: 2016 Was a Security Minefield; Are You Ready for 2017?
In 2016, cyberattacks gained a permanent foothold into the public’s consciousness. There were politically motivated hacks, massive distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, ransomware ran rampant, and who could forget about the massive IoT fueled Mirai botnet that led to widespread Internet outages? Although a new year started on January 1, 2017, we cannot afford to forget the lessons of the past.
So, what might 2017 look like for IT security professionals?
To find out, listen to this one hour webinar hosted by Scott Crawford, Research Director for Information Security at 451 Research and Rodney Joffe, Senior Vice President and Fellow at Neustar.
Some of the topics discussed in the webinar include:
- Key factors in today’s security landscape that will shape tomorrow’s defensive strategies
- Moving beyond money and into future motivations for attacks
- Strategies for protecting your DNS and digital presence
- Seeing beyond the smokescreen and decoding attacker’s strategies and agendas
- Tactics to build and strengthen your network resilience
When it comes to security and understanding how to implement a sound defensive posture, the past might be prologue. Learn what 2017 has in store and get a jump on how to protect your infrastructure.