Jun 17, 2015
CRM Onboarding Breaks Down Silos To Reach Consumers with Relevant and Rich Experiences
STERLING, Va., June 17, 2015 – Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR), a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information services, today announced it is integrating its Data Onboarding solution with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Active Audiences platform, enabling personalized advertising at scale and empowering companies to align advertising, sales, service and marketing in a whole new way.
With Active Audiences and Data Onboarding from Neustar, marketers can manage, segment and synchronize CRM data in real-time to deliver personal advertising campaigns as part of every touchpoint along the customer journey. While advertisers accumulate droves of valuable and constantly changing customer data, they struggle with turning those customer details into relevant and accurate omni-channel experiences. Extending beyond social ad platforms, advertisers can now automate the delivery of one-to-one interactions and coordinate their marketing campaigns across email, social, mobile, and video platforms to impact the right consumer, at the right time, on the right channel.
Active Audiences from the Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the industry’s first journey-based advertising platform. With Active Audiences, marketers can act on a single view of the customer across all of the places they run ads -- web, social, mobile, apps and video. Marketers can now create highly relevant customer journeys at scale, using advertising orchestrated alongside the rest of their marketing. The platform integrates with Facebook, Twitter and leading digital media technology partners, like Neustar, to enable marketers to shape their digital advertising based on a customer’s entire experience with their brand.
By onboarding their CRM data, marketers are able to link their valuable first-party data to Neustar’s authoritative identity. That identity is comprised of accurate, verified, and continuously updated consumer information, which enables marketers to make real-time digital marketing decisions – all while respecting consumer privacy. With the consumer digital footprint being in constant flux, Neustar’s PlatformOne™ empowers marketers with data-driven insights needed for true one-to-one customer engagement through its segmentation, targeting, modeling, and measurement capabilities.
Comments on the News
● “Consumers expect to be delighted at every point in the customer journey,” said Lisa Joy Rosner, Chief Marketing Officer, Neustar. “In this age of precision marketing, brands must find a way to provide consistent omni-channel advertising experiences to consumers,” she adds. “Neustar's integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Active Audiences gives marketers the solution they need to not just satisfy, but exceed those consumer expectations.”
● “Always-on marketing has become the new standard and marketers must keep pace with consumers who decide when and by which channel to interact with brands,” said Erin Matts, Chief Marketing Officer, Annalect. “To keep pace with today’s changing consumer preferences, marketers require fresh, and up-to-the-minute insights about their customers.” She adds: “I am bullish about the future of real-time marketing and the convergence of offline and online consumer touchpoints.”
● “The age of personal media at scale has arrived,” said Liam Doyle, VP Advertising, Salesforce Marketing Cloud. “By integrating with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Active Audiences, Neustar is helping to deliver true CRM, connecting every customer touchpoint, now including advertising.”
● Learn more about the Salesforce Marketing Cloud: https://www.salesforce.com/marketing-cloud/overview/
● Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow Neustar on Twitter: @NeustarCMO
Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Active Audiences and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Neustar, Inc. (NYSE:NSR) is the first real-time provider of cloud-based information services and data analytics, enabling marketing and IT security professionals to promote and protect their businesses. With a commitment to privacy and neutrality, Neustar operates complex data registries and uses its expertise to deliver actionable, data-driven insights that help clients make high-value business decisions in real time, one customer interaction at a time. More information is available at http://www.neustar.biz.