A Comprehensive Approach
Technologies, business processes and security threats evolve. So does the vulnerability of your business networks. That’s why Neustar Professional Services offers a series of detailed security and vulnerability assessments of your Internet infrastructure, both internal and public-facing. In each assessment we conduct a full system analysis, including interviews with your staff, ranking your vulnerabilities, citing best practices and making recommendations for efficient troubleshooting.
The Foundation: Network Assessment
To gain baseline knowledge, start with a network assessment.
- Better understand your network and identify threats
- Covers your network and systems infrastructure, plus external and internal applications
- Also examines change management processes, security policies and more
A Deeper Look: Vulnerability Assessment
Building on your network assessment, we can also perform a security-focused vulnerability assessment.
- Gain a clearer picture of your overall network security
- Identify attack vectors
- Verify that security policies meet best practices
Required for penetration testing.
Ultimate Peace of Mind: Penetration Testing
Using the same sophisticated tools and tactics as cyber criminals, we’ll attempt to exploit your applications and network infrastructure.
- Focuses on risks found in vulnerability assessment
- Uncovers additional security risks
- Outlines ways to prevent real threats