How Localeze Works for Local Search Platforms
Local search platforms, businesses and Local Search users benefit from several vital Business Listing Identity Management interactive relationships:
One between businesses and Neustar® Localeze® to ensure that local business listings are constantly optimized for Local Search performance and that authors of listings are verified
One that continuously distributes 14.5 million validated, optimized, scored and organized local business listings—including the largest dataset managed directly by businesses—as frequently as weekly to the largest authorized local search platform network
One that allows local search platform users to submit input on local business listings (Localeze alerts businesses any time a user makes a recommendation or attempts to claim or change certified information)
One that keeps local search platforms synchronized to nearly 150 other leading platforms with consistent Name, Address and Phone (NAP) attributes to maximize confidence and link-ability
- Access Data—Localeze delivers 14 million-plus validated business listings—how and when you want them—including the largest set of data certified and managed by businesses themselves.
- Get Ongoing Validation—Have confidence that individual “authors” of business-managed listings are verified and that they continually interact with Localeze to update and re-validate their data. We also constantly validate NAP data attributes against multiple trusted sources—with each listing scored with a Confidence Code.
- Get Optimized and Organized—Localeze includes built-in data cleansing, standardization and geo-coding, as well as a taxonomy structure that organizes and maps category and keyword data down to the individual listing level.
- Conserve Resources—Your users can request listing modifications and updates directly through Localeze, instead of your customer service center.
- Get Linked—Localeze keeps you linked to listings data on almost 150 other leading local search platforms using our consistent, pervasively distributed NAP data.
On-Demand Verification—Send Localeze any business data you receive from third-party sources and we'll verify its accuracy quickly.
Generate Revenue—Localeze offers profitable opportunities, including listings enhancements, pay-per-action solutions and more.