Better Coverage, Accurate Display
Knowing who’s calling before answering the phone is a feature that no consumer can live without. Neustar’s Caller Name (CNAM), also known as Caller ID, services can tell your subscribers who’s on the other end—landline, VoIP and wireless
Neustar is the largest independent provider of CNAM services. We enable you to deliver the most accurate and consistent CNAM display available. Unlike other CNAM legacy models, which require accessing multiple databases for coverage at a premium charge, our authoritative central repository model enables you to deliver the highest quality CNAM while eliminating brokerage fees and controlling costs and prices.
- Landline Caller Name Services—Authoritative CNAM is the core service that Neustar delivers to its customers. Delivered from the central repository model at the highest level of quality, your costs are controlled and predictable. Learn More.
- Wireless Caller Name Services—Capitalize on CNAM demand and offer a differentiated, value-added service to your subscribers. Wireless communications service providers have a unique opportunity to significantly increase monthly gross revenue. Learn More.
- Wireless Applications (Apps)—Consistently deliver CNAM on any wireless device—without the limitation of outdated 15-character display. Learn More.
- Storage—Maximize your revenue by allowing other carriers to query your CNAM listings. Learn More.
- Directory Listings—Take control of your subscriber—residential and business—listings and convert them from a cost center into a revenue generating machine. Learn More.
- Communication Services Marketing Solutions—Neustar’s multi-channel marketing solutions for communications service providers empower you to find, win and keep more customers. We help grow your business across the customer/marketer lifecycle—from strategic marketing segmentation, customer acquisition and verification to prioritizing your leads and retaining customers. Learn More.