Meet Some of Our Team
These folks put the "dedicated" in dedicated service. Our experts are highly experienced and incredibly competent, exactly the sort of people you'd trust with your web performance and security. They’re also an interesting, funny and well-read bunch. Click below and get to know them or ask a technical question. Somewhere in the lineup, you might just find Han Solo, Yoda or a young Obi Wan Kenobi.
We have an average of 16 years of industry experience.
We have an average tenure of 4 years.
None of us are named after anyone famous.
Over 1/2 of us own a cat or dog.
The last five books we’ve read:
by Stephen King
- The 4 Hour Workweek
by Timothy Ferriss
- Worm: The First Digital World War
by Mark Bowden
- The Cuckoo's Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage
by Cliff Stoll
- Reamde: A Novel
by Neal Town Stephenson
Some of our favorite sayings:
- If you don't want to be replaced by a computer, don't act like one.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Mongo only pawn in game of life.